A new course has been added to the National Cannabis Risk Management Academy entitled, “Site and Facility Evaluation and Feasibility”. This is a critical step in the pre-operational planning for a new cannabis business. The course outlines basic screening and assessment methodologies to avoid many of the pitfalls that are delaying and disrupting new business owners as they rush to get a foothold in the cannabis industry.
The objectives for this course are to:
- Increase your awareness of potential threats to your business associated with property acquisition and use of existing structures.
- Recognize possible problems that can delay and disrupt opening the doors due to not properly screening, assessing, and selecting a property.
- Understand the importance of establishing foundational business elements before starting a property search.
- Learn a simple, yet proven process to identify, screen, evaluate, and select the best available location(s) for your business.
- Learn key practices and considerations to include in the site selection process that go beyond basic location and zoning.
- Understand that the work you’re doing to select a location for your business is the start of taking control of your business for future success.
Check it out as well as our entire curriculum
Are you ready to be accountable for your business?
Complete this form to talk to one of our IMPACT managers today to ensure financial success in your cannabis business.